Only in order of when they were posted, these were chosen not due to the number of views or comments, but by their subject matter and its relevance to what may be of importance in the next year.
And thanks for reading.
- Open Letter to Catherine Truitt, senior advisor on education to Gov. Pat McCrory concerning her op-ed on March 25th on EdNC.org
- A Pot to Piss in – Open Letter to Rep. Tim Moore and Lt. Gov. Dan Forest
- Legivangelists and Others who Praise the Lard
- North Carolina’s Playbook to Dismantle Public Education
- When a “Zero” Becomes a “50” And Other Miracles in Numbers – Or, How No Glass is Half-Empty
- Open Letter to Gov. McCrory and the NCGA Concerning Bonus Pay for Teachers
The Ignoramasaurus Rex – How Gov. McCrory’s Claim on Average Teacher Pay is Not Really Real
- Open Letter to Sen. Jim Davis Concerning Misleading Claims
- Automatic For The People -An R.E.M. Mixtape For The Next Administration
- Open Letter to Sen. Richard Burr – Do Not Confirm Betsy DeVos as Secretary of Education