This past March, Lt. Gov. Mark Robinson put together a “task force” to root out indocitrination in our schools.
He even set up a website for people to issue a complaint on his Lt. Gov.’s official website.
Here are the criteria for submission:
What to submit:
- Examples of discrimination or harassment related to a student’s faith, ethnicity, worldview, or political beliefs;
- Examples of unequal, inconsistent, or disparate treatment of students in the enforcement of school rules and/or in disciplinary matters;
- Examples of students being subjected to indoctrination according to a political agenda or ideology, whether through assigned work, teacher comments, or a hostile classroom environment;
- Examples of students being required to disclose details regarding their individual race/ethnicity, sexual preference, religious ideology, or economic status
- Examples of students being exposed to inappropriate content or subject matter in the classroom, including matters relating to substance abuse, profanity, or of a sexual nature.
So my question as a taxpayer and NC citizen to the Lt. Governor is “How many witches have you found?” It’s been well over two months.